I haven't done a beauty post in a bit so I wanted to update you guys on some of my favorite products. Specifically, my beauty products that just so happen to come in jars!
Starting at the top going clockwise...
1. KIEHL'S RARE EARTH DEEP PORE CLEANSING MASK: If you didn't know already, I love face masks. I'm always searching for different ones to try. I have found that clay masks are some of my favorites though for deep cleansing and I try to do them at least twice a week. Living in a city, I find my skin just gets clogged more from the not-so-clean air and this Kiehls masks really helps to clean out the toxins and dirt that accumulates. This jar is big and you use such a small amount of product that I feel it's at a really good price for the size. (purchase here, here, and here.)
2. GOLDFADEN MD FACIAL DETOX: Another great cleansing mask. This one is lovely because it helps to clarify as well. If my skin is extra congested or I'm getting tons of breakouts, I immediately pull out this mask. It calms my breakouts immediately! Truly a miracle product. I'll use it as a spot treatment as well if I'm really struggling with a breakout. Works wonders! (purchase here and here.)
3. KIEHL'S CILANTRO & ORANGE EXTRACT POLLUTANT DEFENDING MASK: Again, the city has done terrible things to my skin. (haha) I can't say that enough! So I've had to use a lot of products to help with the environment I'm living in. This mask has been really lovely in terms of helping restore my skin after it's been through harsh conditions. It helps to renew skin from pollutants in the air and prevents impurities. My only dislike is that it's technically an overnight mask. You put on a good layer before bed and pat off some with a tissue and go to sleep. It's not terrible but I sleep on my face a lot and find that I don't love the stickiness before bed. Instead, I'll do it after a cleansing mask and leave on for about thirty minutes if possible and then pat off most of it. I feel like it still works well but I'm sure the effects are greater if you wear it overnight. (purchase here and here.)
4. CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE 72-HOUR HYDRATION GEL: This has been a great daily moisturizer for me. Super hydrating and the consistency helps moisturize without leaving you greasy. I've enjoyed using it but I don't think I will get another jar. I'm trying to move more towards Cruelty Free products so I'll be happy to skip over repurchasing for now. (purchase here and here.)
5. KIEHL'S CREAMY EYE TREATMENT WITH AVOCADO: Another great product for moisturizing. I get really dry under my eyes and this has helped tremendously. It's very gentle and goes well for day or nighttime use. Just make sure to rub the product together between your finger tips to let it 'break' which gives you a softer product to work with. (I didn't know this was a thing until the Kiehl's lady helping me showed me and it's so interesting to see how a product works better when you know how to use it properly!). (purchase here and here.)
6. HERBIVORE BLUE TANSY RESURFACING MASK: "AHA and BHA mask containing Blue Tansy oil, fruit enzymes and White Willow Bark to clarify and gently resurface skin.", this is what sold me on this product. I needed help 'resurfacing' my skin and had heard great reviews about this product. Basically, it clears up your skin from dead skin cells using chemicals instead of physical exfoliants. I use this mask once a week and have noticed an amazing difference in my skin's texture. I will definitely be repurchasing after I finish this jar! (purchase here and here.)
7. KATE SOMERVILLE EXFOLIKATE GLOW MOISTURIZER: I'm obsessed with this moisturizer! It has glycolic and lactic acids to help with uneven textured skin and helps to make skin more radiant. My skin responds very well with lactic acid so I was happy to see this as an ingredient. I use this normally after I use the Daily Cleanser or the Exfoliating Treatment. The trio works wonders on my skin! Will definitely want to continue using this product. (purchase here and here.)
Hope these mini reviews were helpful. Would love to know your thoughts on any of the products I've shared above and if there are any other 'jar' products I should try! Remember to comment if you have any questions! I always love talking beauty/skincare products with you all.
SHOP THE POST:
This year for a Valentine's post I wanted to share a new and exciting project I've been working on. I have recently partnered with Amazon as an Influencer. I've created my own 'SHOP' which is basically a curated selection of items I love from Amazon. Beauty products, books, gifts, home decor, and so much more! I've tried to keep it very well rounded so this would be a great start to find a Valentine's day gift for your loved one or yourself, of course!
Check out My Amazon Shop, HERE!
I know shopping for others can sometimes be a little bit stressful so I was excited to have this opportunity to help you guys make your shopping experience a little bit easier. Let me know your gift ideas in the comments below or what you love from my shop (and if you've purchased something!).
12 days to go..... xx
I'm really excited about Céline's new website update. The fashion house has always had a pretty beautiful site with minimal photography and stunning product shots but it's a tad bit different now. It may not look super different to the viewer in United States but if you're shopping via France, you may now purchase products on their site. Insane! Is this Phoebe Philo's doing? or why she might be leaving? Who knows. All I know is that it could be one step closer into an online shop that ships to the US. Although they aren't yet, it doesn't stop me from viewing all their products and getting ideas from how they style their wardrobe pieces.
After browsing for a bit I found this stunning Sparkles Chain Necklace that needs no Kira Kira to shine bright. Can't say I can understand that price tag though (it's made of brass, silver, and crystals - ouch!) Whatever, it's Celine, right?!
"Never wear white after Labor Day." Well, rules are meant to be broken, right? Especially when it comes to shoes! I really love the look of a white boot, it's definitely not subtle but not super dramatic either, just the right amount of 'cool'. A perfect addition to your Fall wardrobe.
Would you wear white boots this season?
Shop my favorites below: