A little roundup of links/things I love so far this month:
1. Love this article from The Cut, Frame Your Postcards. The idea of postcards as viable art to hang on your walls without spending a fortune. A really kitschy, fun, and inexpensive idea. Read HERE.
2. Glossier Cloud Paint. About a week ago the popular brand Glossier came out with a gel-cream blush and the internet is freaking out! Naturally, I ordered a couple for myself. They are arriving this week in the mail so I'll do a little review on them once they arrive. Everyone so far is raving about them so I can't wait to get mine! If you haven't tried out Glossier yet, use this link to get 20% off your first order plus free shipping! Also, use the code '2BLUSH' to get a little discount on Cloud Paint :) --> www.glossier.com/reps/mindy // let me know if you find something cute!
3. If you haven't figured it out yet, I LOVE interior design/decor. I'm always browsing through home decor and remodel blogs. One of my favorites is Grey & Scout. She posted a bit ago about a New York Townhouse that is to.die.for. I'm not kidding! Check it out, HERE.
4. I've recently been very into K-BEAUTY (that's Korean beauty for those who don't know.) I find it all very overwhelming at times...what serums, what lotions, which goes first, ah! Thankfully, Nordstroms is having a K-beauty pop-up and I stopped by to get some advice from the beauty girls there. If you don't have one nearby or missed out on an item you wanted, don't worry! They are selling it ONLINE. Mind you, it's only going to be live for so long so get your products while you can! Shop HERE.
5. My favorite collection of all fashion weeks is always, Céline. I am obsessed with Phoebe Philo's eye for design. Naturally, I have viewed the collection a hundred and one times. Check it out for yourself, you won't be disappointed! View the full collection, HERE.
+ Image via The Line