I cannot begin to explain how many tabs and bookmarks are up on my computer screen at all times (it drives my boyfriend nuts when he borrows my comp). I have to do at least three things at a time to feel any sort of way productive and thankfully I was gifted with multi-tasking abilities (I'd like to thank my Dad for that...thanks pops!). I'm always clicking through links and finding myself in this infinite rabbit hole of articles, gallery reviews, essays, and filled shopping carts of things I hope to buy. So, I figured I'd start a section of my blog - Links I Love (formerly Internet Roundup). Original and revolutionizing, I know. Hang tight, I'll try to think of a better title...eventually... and I promise, it won't be boring.
1. I'm sort of annoyed with myself at how much I'm loving this photo shoot - Kim's Morning for Vogue España. Yeah, it's Kim K. I KNOW. But honestly, this is the best she's ever looked. I don't know if it's the make-up or lack there of, or just the incredible photography work of Theo Wenner. Who knows, but I dig it.
2. If you haven't noticed yet, Style dot come is now nonexistent. #RIP It's been migrated over to the new Vogue Runway site. Currently you can find every collection in the past couple seasons as well as a pretty amazing array of archived shows. I literally spent 3 hours on it this evening and already know I'll be doing some good throwback posts of some insane collections from years past. Make sure to check it out!
3. Donuts + S'mores. Need I say more?
4. Portraits of a Protagonist - showcasing the Fall 2015 collection for New York-based line, Protagonist. Obsessed with everything The Line does, honestly. I pretend my life will one day be this well curated in every aspect and this post was a refreshing reminder of that quintessential life.
5. I'm all about a nice evening in, pampering myself with a fresh mani and facial. It's my best way of saving money since I set an evening to do so every 4-5 days, which could really get expensive after a while. So, I've invested in some great top (this one) and bottom coat (this one), fun colors for my nails and a good face mask. Currently loving Glossier's Moisturizing Moon Mask. Super great for those summer days that drinking a gallon of water just doesn't feel like enough for your skin.