A quick little round-up of links I found on the internet this week that I want to share...
1. I've been consciously trying to give my eyes and mind a break from the internet and screens every day and replacing them with books. I've had a mini pile of books that I've been trying to read for a while and am finally diving into them. However, sometimes I realize I don't read more because I'm not sure what book to pick up next. I'll ask friends but sometimes you want more options! Ironically - I recently discovered the amazing site, Girls At The Library. A super super cool website dedicated to interviewing women and their favorite book selections. My list is growing tremendously after every interview I read, there are so many good suggestions and I thoroughly enjoy each interview. A great site to subscribe to! Check it out, HERE.
2. I tend to find myself spending way too much time searching the internet for a particular Fashion item and it becomes a little overwhelming. Thankfully, I found an easier way to shop through a site called LYST. It's a really cool website which allows me to shop tons of sites in one place. I just put in the search box what I'm looking for and a 'list' of all the sites you can find that item on shows up in one spot. It's honestly so great and has saved me so much time. Best part, you can know immediately if an item is sold out and save your favorite items to purchase in the future (you know, just incase you're waiting for them to go on sale). Start your LYST today HERE!
3. Loved this interview with KATE BOSWORTH over on THE VIOLET FILES. Take a peek into her time getting ready for the Venice Film Festival and catch-up on her latest endeavors working as a producer. Also, the images are absolutely stunning. Shot by her husband, Director Michael Polish. Read and view the full interview, HERE.
4. I've been eyeing this amazing SIMON MILLER BONSAI BAG over on Need Supply Co for a while now....do I get it!? What color/fabric! I seriously can't decide...I want them all! (Shop my favorites here, here, and here!)
5. There is a new YSL MUSEUM in Marrakech and I'm dying to visit. An incredible museum housing some of Yves Saint Laurent's fashion pieces displayed in a beautiful building by architectural firm Studio Ko. Take a peek inside and see where to stay if you just so happen to be visiting Marrakech or planning on going. Read the article, HERE (via Amuse).
+ Image via The Line
Don't forget to follow me on my other channels: